Mayor Dewey Bartlett and the Tulsa City Council will host a second series of City Hall In Your Neighborhood public meetings, this time to receive public comments about capital improvements funded by the Third Penny Sales Tax and General Obligation Bond Issue. A vote is planned for November 2013.
The public meetings will be held in each of the nine City Council districts on Monday and Tuesday evenings in March and April. All meetings will begin at 6 p.m. The meeting schedule is as follows:
- March 4, Tulsa Community College Center for Creativity, 910 S. Boston Ave. – District 4
- March 11, Martin Regional Library auditorium, 2601 S. Garnett Road – District 6
- March 12, Fellowship Bible Church chapel, 5434 E. 91st St. – District 8
- March 25, Booker T. Washington High School auditorium, 1514 E. Zion St. – District 1
- March 26, Webster High School auditorium, 1919 W. 40th St. – District 2
- April 2, Whiteside Park Community Center, 4009 S. Pittsburg Ave. – District 9
- April 22, Hardesty Regional Library Frossard Auditorium, 8316 E. 93rd St. – District 7
- April 29, Hale Junior High School auditorium, 2177 S. 67th E. Ave. – District 5
- April 30, Hamilton Elementary School, 2316 N. Norwood Place – District 3
After public comment has been received at the first nine meetings, the Mayor and City Council will draft a proposed capital improvements program. This will be presented at four more citywide public meetings. When the program is finalized, it will be placed on a ballot for voter consideration in November.